- An impactful project ever month enhancing the quality of vocation in each project we take up
President – Rtn Girish Ramanathan
Secretary – Rtn Gowri Oza
Director – Rtn Naveen Sridhara
Structure of committee
- Each month each project will be handled by project champion with committee members
- In monthly meeting the next project and the champion will be announced.
- Fellowship expenses will be shared between all members present in the meeting.
Projects envisaged in 2021-22
|1||JULY||CSR Conclave||Rtn Vineet Jain|
|2||AUGUST||B. Ed Program with Azim Premji Foundation||Rtn Srihari|
|3||SEPTEMBER||Yadalam Shield Debate Competition||Rtn Sanjay Jain|
|4||OCTOBER||Innerwheel -AVIXA Mount Carmel Event||Rtn Dr Madhuri|
|5||NOVEMBER||Business Hackathon with NSRCEL||Rtn Narendra Telang|
|6||DECEMBER||Vocational Training -Bakery or cooking at RBV -sustainable set up||Rtn Nilesh Kapse|
|7||JANUARY||RYLA for RBV -8th 9th -KYK (know your kids)||Rtn Smita Haritasa|
|8||FEBRUARY||B. Ed scholarship project||TBD|
|9||MARCH||Know your Rotary program for all our club members||TBD|
|10||APRIL||Academic counseling for 10th std kids -from our Happy 100 schools ||Rtn Sridhar Chari|
|11||MAY||Tour of vocational committee members -Brewery or a manufacturing unit||TBD|
|12||JUNE||Job Fair in association with 2 other clubs -District level||TBD|
• April 19-25 –Connecting with Champions and firming up plans.
• May 15 – Submit the report to President & Secretary with all champions.